Improve The Quality Of Your Technical Documentation
Ensure that your technical documentation:
- Is up to date with the latest version of your software
- Is free from excess jargon, colloquialisms, and spelling and grammar mistakes
- Is written in an active, clear, and technical style
- Is efficient to navigate
- Is in tune with user needs
Migrate to a Better Technical Documentation Solution
- If you are using an ill-suited or legacy file format, such as Markdown, I can help you migrate to AsciiDoc, a file format designed specifically with technical writing in mind.
- If you are using a legacy platform, I can help you migrate your technical documentation to Antora, a platform specifically designed with technical documentation in mind.
Implement a DocOps Workflow
I can help ensure that you have a clearly-defined and fully automated workflow for deploying any change to your technical documentation, regardless of size, from inception to production.
Train Your Developers to Write Better Documentation
To ensure your developers write great technical documentation, I provide both on-site and remote training in the following skills:
The AsciiDoc File Format
Your developers will learn the following:
- What AsciiDoc is
- Why it’s the best file format for writing modern technical documentation
- Why other file formats are ill-suited to modern technical documentation
- The AsciiDoc elements to use on a day-to-day basis
- The advanced AsciiDoc elements and when and when not to use them
The Antora Technical Documentation Platform
Your developers will learn the following about Antora:
- What Antora is and how it works
- How to install and configure it
- How to setup a new project
- How to effectively organise the file structure
- Tips and strategies for getting the most out of it
GitHub & GitLab
How to use GitHub and GitLab to manage changes to your technical documentation, just as they would changes to your code.