Free the Geek Episode 36 - Five Tips When Starting To Work From Home
Hey! I wanted to let you know that episode #36 of Free the Geek is live! In this episode, I share my top five tips when you’re starting out working from home.
- Have a dedicated workspace
- Get the tools you need
- Have a regular routine
- Talk to those who you live with
- Take breaks and move around
There’s a sixth, bonus, tip? You’ll have to listen and find out. :-)
If you’ve not already had a listen, you can do so via the embedded player below. Alternatively, you can subscribe in your podcast player of choice.
Would You Like To Be A Guest?
If you’d like to be a guest on the podcast or know someone who’d make a great guest, email me: email@example.com.
You might also be interested in...
- Free the Geek Episode 35 with Stefan Koopmanschap Is Live!
- Free the Geek Episode 34 with Matthew Turland Is Live!
- Free the Geek Episode 33 with Matt Stauffer Is Live!
- Free the Geek is Back!
comments powered by Disqus